Fcra Registration

/ / 36

Private Message
Advert #259510

NGOs intending to get funds and donations from various other nations ought to first signed up under the arrangements of Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976. Either long-term registration or prior consent for a certain contribution can be looked for from the FCRA Area of Ministry of Home Affairs. A signed up NGO having presence for at least three years can be signed up under this arrangement.

The NGOs can not take foreign contribution directly. For this purpose they should be signed up under the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act 1976, commonly known as the FCRA.

There can be 2 kinds of contribution from the foreign source, i.e. one time or anticipated more than once and even regularly. For any one time contribution the NGOs can get the amount by looking for prior approval of the FCRA Area of the Ministry of House Affairs, Government of India; whereas for several and regular contributions of the foreign source it is advisable to look for permanent registration from the said Ministry.

For this purpose an application is to be made by the NGO, which ought to be in working for a minimum of three years after its due registration, to the Secretary to the Government of India, ministry of House Affairs, 26 Mansingh Roadway, New Delhi âEUR” 110003 in the prescribed Type FC-8 together with the preferred enclosures (Certificate of Registration, Memorandum and Rules or the Depend on Deed or any other proof of registration, audited monetary statement and activity report of the least 3 years, and if possible letter of the prospective donor.

fcra registration

Contact Person Name Fcra
Phone Number 7838272423
Website Link https://www.fcra.co.in/registration-fcra.html